After slogging through the recent, drawn out presidential election, we must say (as painful as it was to watch at times) we are lucky to live in a country that holds elections at all. We are truly counting our blessings and gave some serious consideration to what we are thankful for as Thanksgiving approaches.
We are thankful for:
- Living in a country that believes in the free enterprise system.
- The ability to own a business, and moreover, exist as a women-owned business.
- The ability to live in, serve and contribute to a local community and help to keep tax dollars local.
- The privilege to provide unique and extremely personalized services.
- The fact that our clients have the freedom to choose with whom they will do business, and they choose to do so with us.
- The opportunity to have a creative outlet that allows us to partner with those who also pursue their own creative endeavors and to help make the end result a sum that is greater than the whole through that partnership.
- Our wonderful clients who kindly give us positive and encouraging feedback regarding our services and abilities.
The very first Small Business Saturday launched on November 27, 2010. The next year, the United States Senate recognized the day with a unanimous resolution of support, knowing that small businesses form a strong foundation for the country. It takes a village to ensure that we are able to keep those mom and pop organizations healthy and viable, so when you are shopping this holiday season, remember that shop or business in your burg that would love to serve you.
As we celebrate Small Business Saturday and the holidays, keep us in mind if you are thinking about gifting personalized items this holiday season, are looking for a unique gift for those close to your heart or if you want to put a permanent mark on an item dear to you. Make an appointment to stop by – we want to be there for you, our loyal customers, to deliver the results you have in mind. We look forward to working with you.
Send us a selfie on Facebook (@customlaserengravers) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an item you wish to engrave, and get a 20% discount on your next engraving service. Also, check out our Facebook page for ideas and to see what we are up to.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!