Former Camp Bowie Retailer Launches Retail Gift Web Site and Opens Dallas Showroom as Retail Arm of Sister Operation, Custom Laser Engravers
FORT WORTH – One of Fort Worth’s favorite gift and home décor boutiques is no longer found on the bricks of Camp Bowie, but instead can now be found on the web and by appointment in its new Dallas showroom. Kay Spruill, owner of Inside Out Designs and Customer Laser Engravers, is proud to announce she is expanding her online business through a newly revamped website at www.insideoutdesigns.com, featuring the new Simply Personal line of products.
Just in time for holiday gift-giving, Inside Out Designs’ online business allows clients to once again access their tried-and-true favorite gifts, exclusive home décor and other limited-edition items – all with personalization included.
“The addition of Custom Laser Engravers has significantly increased our specialty engraving and monogramming since we opened in the Design District in 2011” said Kay Spruill, independent business owner since 1998. “With the expansion into our new 3,900-square-foot showroom in July 2012, we can now also easily offer our loyal customers many of their favorites as well as one-of-a-kind custom gift items that are ‘from elegant to extreme and everything in-betweenTM.’ “
A timely, edited selection of quality merchandise for monogramming or other personalization is available for order at www.insideoutdesigns.com. All online items include the cost of personalization.
Examples of the products featured for Holiday 2012 include:
- Rollerball Pen & Touchscreen Stylus Combo – Sleek body with twist action ensures the pen goes from paper to screen quickly. Includes a 3-letter monogram on the clip or the lower metal barrel. Comes in a lovely black metal presentation box. $64.95
- Wool Coasters – A great gift for those that are hard to buy for, these coasters really do absorb the drips from your drinking glass. Wonderful stocking stuffer, hostess or housewarming gift. Comes in red, orange, plum, blue, taupe and lime green. $34.95 for a set of 4
- Acrylic Cuff – Timeless bracelet to wear with anything casual or dressy. Combine with other bangles and bracelets easily. 2” width in black or tortoise finish. Engraving may be filled with choice of gold or silver finish. $49.95
- Luggage Tags – Embossed to mimic elephant hid, these are a terrific gift for the frequent traveler. 3” diameter and 5.75” long with strap. Comes in black, ivory, orange, yellow, pewter, bronze and pink. $37.95 per pair
- Custom Holiday Ornaments – Commemorate a special holiday or event with icons, monograms or saying on a 3” painted glass ornament. Variety of colors available; subject to availability. Order early for the best choices. $14.95
The Inside Out Designs online business is the new retail arm of its Dallas sister business, Custom Laser Engravers, which opened in April 2011. Personalization is offered at no additional charge on all online gifts purchased through www.insideoutdesigns.com.
Spruill teamed up with her daughter, Stephanie Spruill, to offer options beyond the norm in the engraving field for this highly successful joint business venture. Concurrently with the physical expansion in Dallas, the Spruills purchased additional equipment. They now own two laser machines that give them both CO2 as well as Fibermark capabilities, in addition to the capabilities of their rotary engraver and hot stamping equipment. A much wider variety of materials can now be transformed by engraving, cutting, hot stamping or marking utilizing various processes. Large scale, quantity and design capabilities allow service to businesses for large projects as well as single items for design professionals and individuals.
Quick delivery sets the Spruills apart from general offerings in the engraving field, as turnaround time is typically 48 hours. Design services offered range from prepping customer artwork to original concept completion. Customers may submit design projects at www.cle-staging.myvafdb1-liquidwebsites.com, as well as choose on-site personal consultation in either Fort Worth or Dallas.
“From elegant to extreme and everything in-between.TM”
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Julie Hatch, (817) 919-7648, firstname.lastname@example.org